The AT&E Compact FS Spraybooth is ideal if you have limited floor space to work with, when wanting to install a spraybooth. The area extraction is built to the rear of the booth and also has a roof mounted plant, instead of the usual pit extraction with the side extraction. Your costs are further reduced by not having to construct pits.
- Inside: 6.5m long x 3.9m wide x 2.7m high cabin
- Outside: 7m long x 4m wide x 3.7m high
- Extra width and height 3 leaf door opening, for easier entry and exit. 3m wide x 2.65m high.
- Surface mounted with unique rear extraction and roof mounted plant
- Double skin, pre-coated white polyester finish, inside and out
- Economical to run at less than £2,50/hour
- Ducting package included: x2 3m spiral + inlet and outlet cowls
- Extra ductwork available at a cost
- Suitable for use with water based paints
- Manufactured in the UK